Letting your parents listen to your favorite music is so much like bringing a boyfriend home for approval but marginally more important
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Why the fuck is that a testing standard?
Maximum nugget flush capacity (or MNFC) is actually one of the most important and most commonly inquired toilet statistics. The highest MNFC ever recorded was a whopping 70 nuggets!
If you don’t have a massive alternative universe in your head with developed people and stories you’re lying.
Are you ok?